Friday, May 26, 2017

May Post 2 (Reflection)

This year has been so much fun and I am beyond happy that I decided to do this Signature. It has been fun learning about myself as well as about radio. Throughout this year I've learned what parts of radio I truly enjoy. I think my favorite part was by far the "My Exit" it really gave me the opportunity to be me. The other parts of the project were also very interesting as I got to learn about people in a way that you don't normally get to. The "stories" were so personal and to be able to hear people tell them to me was an honor. The interviews really helped my hone my interview skills and become more comfortable with talking to people I may not have met before. Looking to the future this Signature has made me want to pursue radio in college and perhaps beyond. Working with my mentor Chris Wienk was awesome and definitely made me say "groovy" more often. He was incredible in helping with editing and giving me opportunities. Overall I would say this year was a success as I completed more than I had expected and had a ton of fun while doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment